Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

A game worth playing! ^________^

Squaresoft's Final Fantasy Tactics and Blizzards Star-Craft in flash format.

(9.4) Graphics: Clean graphics, smooth battle-system, basically eye-candy compared to most of the newgrounds games :)

(8.1) Sound: Each of the sounds are clear, and the background music mathes the game. Though after serveral times replaying, the background music gets boring, it doesn't effect the replay, as the game does not depend on its music, rather
on its genre, which a lot of flash games don't do.

(10) Style: Good charactor design, very noticable, and a nice mix of various computer-console games.

(10) Gameplay: If you like strategy-rpg's, you will love this game, it uses a fighting system some-what similar to Final Fantasy Tactics, and the a.i. can give you a hard time, if you are just getting use to the charactors.

(9.5) Replay: With its strong, a.i, and possible "secret charactor" this demo has a very high replay value most rpg-strategist should enjoy.

(10) Value: This actually loads faster than many flash games that are in the top 100. And with its graphics and gameplay, it it is worth checking out.

(9.6) Overall: I'm hoping there will be a "Sephiroth-like" antagonist or protagonist in your full game, that would get all my 5's. Not only that, but if even add a little, "Ragnarok Online"-".hack//sign,dusk" I WILL GO CRAZY! This game has the most potential any flash game has ever had so far.

-Ths is probably the longest review I have given, and this flash is actually worth reviewing :)

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Good game

I don't do much reviews but, this was fun. I give you a 5 on the vote, but not a high score on the review (I have my reasons).

I think there maybe be a bug because,you can right click on your game and skip scens, and win the game. I won the game with 1 kill, could've been zero though.

Emeciton responds:

thats not a bug, thats just the way i programmed the game. u can right click and play on all flash movies.